SEDONA Area Rug 6366A
Featuring a stunning traditional design, the Oriental Weavers - Sedona 6367A area rug is crafted with synthetic fibers and nylon for an extremely soft feel.
- Sedona 6366A area rug features a beautiful pattern in a vibrant red and gold color scheme.
- This rug's transitional design can easily be integrated into both classic and contemporary décor styles.
- Machine-made with 80% synthetic fibers and 20% nylon, this rug is soft, durable, and easy to maintain, allowing you to enjoy it for years to come. To keep this rug clean, be sure to vacuum it regularly, but for the best results, do not use the vacuum's beater bar.
- Made in the United States.
- Style ID 6366A
- Color Red, Gold
- Style Contemporary. Modern
- Material 80% Polypropylene, 20% Nylon
- Construction Machine-Made
- Thickness 3⁄8" (approx.)
- Fringe No decorative fringe
- Location Indoor Only
- Made In United States
- Custom Sizes Not available
- Sample Size Not available
- Rug Pad Recommended
From pellet production and fiber extrusion to design and weaving, Oriental Weavers celebrates complete supply chain autonomy and maintains absolute quality control from concept to completion.
Innovative designs and production technology enable us to transform the highest quality materials into a wide selection of products that can be enjoyed for years, but are affordable enough to replace as often as you redecorate.