Landon Bedding Collection by VHC Brands
The Landon bedding collection warms a room with primitive color and cozy design. The quilt and shams feature a large red patchwork barn star in the center of a khaki and brown windowpane plaid. Our hand quilted bedspread combines old fashioned country style with early American themes. Barn stars, historically, were believed to bring good luck to farms or ranches, and on this heirloom-quality, 100% cotton quilt, these fashionable stars add Western appeal to your bed. Reverses to khaki and brown windowpane plaid.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- TRADITIONAL PATCHWORK: modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- HAND QUILTED: with stitch in the ditch and echo techniques.
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut brown, red, and khaki plaid binding
- Reverses to khaki microcheck fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Khaki, Barn Red, Chocolate Brown
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch, Echo
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe